Quincy QV Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps
The Quincy QV Rotary Vane Vacuum Pumps are designed for industrial applications that demand high capacity and deep vacuum levels. The Quincy QV meets the most demanding vacuum requirements, while providing superior performance in a compact, quiet package. Air-cooled and designed to operate continuously at any vacuum level down to 29.9” HgV (Torr), the Quincy QV is environmentally friendly—equipped with a multi-stage demister/separator that ensures 99.9 percent efficient air/fluid separation.
- 8-760 acfm
- Rotary vane vacuum
- Smooth running, direct drive NEMA TEFC motors
- Three-stage exhaust demister
- Inlet and exhaust ports are standard NPT and located for easy connection to OEM machinery
- Compact size designed to fit most OEM machinery or to retrofit existing equipment
- Quiet operation, as low as 69dBA
- Pump operates at 1725 rpm
- Air/lubricant separation is 99.9 percent efficient
McKenzie is the NUMBER ONE stocking distributor for Quincy parts IN THE COUNTRY.
For more information on the Quincy QV Vacuum Pump or any other Quincy product:
Call 1-800-764-9793 or Use our Contact Form.