Reciprocating Air-Cooled Air Compressors
Compressor and Vacuum Bares for Air and
• 5 – 40 HP
Champion A Series air compressor products include air-cooled bare compressors, boosters and vacuum pumps. Series compressors include heavy-duty cast iron construction with counterbalanced crankshaft to ensure smooth operation.
Champion APL and APO are single stage, two-cylinder pressure lubricated compressors with two-groove, 17-inch sheave for belt driven applications. Built with an integrated cooling fan into the cast iron sheave, these models provide maximum cooling.
Champion ATLE6-CH is a single stage, two-cylinder, pressure lubricated compressor, equipped with an SAE#3 bell housing flange for direct engine mounting and remote site operation.
The ATLE6-CH is ideal when your job demands a low pressure, engine driven compressor. The compressor is direct coupled to the engine, completely enclosing all rotating components and mitigating concern for belts slipping or wearing out.
AVLEK - single-stage vacuum pump
AVLAN - single-stage booster
AVLAV - two-stage compressor
ANP - ideal for natural gas gathering applications and available in both single and two-stage models
All A-Series compressors are designed to provide optimum performance in a wide variety of operations.Air Compressors Specifications
- 5-40 HP
- Up to 350 psig
- Single and Two-Stage
- Pressure Lubricated
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction
- Factory filled with ChampLub™ 500
- ASME pressure relief valve – protects the intercooler and first stage from over pressure
- Suction unloading valves – provides loadless starting and stopping
- Removable hand-hole plate – allows easy access to the internal running gear
- Two-piece tri-metal insert bearings – enables quick and easy replacement
- Counterbalanced crankshaft – assures smooth operation
- Deep-finned cylinders and heads – quickly dissipates heat of compression
- Crankshaft ends supported by large tapered roller bearings – allows for smooth operation and long life
- Economically replaceable piston pin bearings
- Interstage intercooler – provides maximum cooling for the most efficient operation and low power consumption (AVLAVCAA only)
- Cylinders and crankcase built with industrial strength cast iron materials
- Corrosion-free AISI 420 stainless steel discs and springs
- Gear-driven positive displacement oil pump powered by crankshaft provides superior lubrication
- Complete lubrication to the crankshaft, connecting rods, bearings and piston pins through pressurized system
- Full flow, spin-on oil filter ensures impurities are removed before the lubricant contacts any internal components
- Oil pressure gauge allows convenient display of oil pressure
- Concentric ring design incorporates both the inlet and outlet valves in one assembly
- Designed to give 100% exposure to the air flow for maximum efficiency
- Discs and springs are made of AISI 420 stainless steel to give dependable corrosion-free and fatigue-free service life
For more information on the Champion A-Series Reciprocating Lubricated Air Compressor or any other Champion product:
Call 1-800-764-9793 or Use our Contact Form.